Skip to main content

Flesh


Sometime ago, I decided to stop having sex.
It was a tough decision as I was endeared to someone who constantly demanded ‘his’ share of body; because I did not understand how intimacy was shown outside of touching and teasing; because I did not know any other way to ‘love’. I wanted to know what life felt like outside of it and if I would find better if I stayed away from it. The thought of sex and the act itself had never given me long-lasting joy. So why stick to it?
Sex, around the years when I detested it, was a thing of disgust and a habit at the same time. I hated it because it made me vulnerable, emotional and left me open to all sorts of physical and mental injury. A habit - because of the men who noticed my love for sex and utilized every opportunity to cajole me into wanting it. Unfortunately, they really did leave me wanting.
The only reason I opened up was the hope for better, mind-blowing, back-arching, tear filled, fist clenching, out-of-this-world, pillow-screaming orgasms. Sadly, I never got it then.
Ironically, I got what I was looking for the day I decided to stop having sex.

(Rewind)
I rested on the balcony door and stared at him.
He was a small man with an Afro who liked company even when he did not feel like speaking. This time he was alone in the dark.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Nothing.”
“But we both know there’s something wrong. Your ‘nothing is wrong’ line is rather consistent these days.”
“Because there’s nothing wrong Honey. You good?” He asked.
“Yes. I’m good.”
“Ok.”
The silence began again - the one we had been dwelling in for the past two months.
I went into his (bed)room, laid my back on the bed and focused on the ceiling till I dozed off.
The sound of his outer wooden door woke me. My eyes opened but I did not move. I did not want him to know I was awake. I continued my ceiling watch and then dozed off again.
Some minutes later, I was woken by hand movements in my below.
I stiffened.
Not again. He did this too often. Demanding my body when I was as still as a brick.
I wanted to protest but a voice told me not to.
 “Just lie there”, the voice said, “he’d stop”.
But he didn’t.
His hand moved up my tee and gently rubbed my left bosom while he ardently searched for an aroused tit. I did not struggle or try to push his hand away. I kept telling myself I was fighting the flesh, indeed.
Finding a hard nipple was all the consent he needed.
He was that kind of man that spoke to the body, not the owner.
I stiffened still. I would not be overcome by the carnal movement of ordinary fingers, flesh. I was stronger than that. The devil is a liar. I would not yield.
All through the struggle between my body and my spirit, I did not move. I moaned softly once or twice, yet refused to move any part of my body. Amazingly and all through this psychological battle, ‘Uncle’ did not bother to ask me if I liked it, if it was what I wanted, if I was willing. Instead, his hands furthered to my below once more. This time, in the bid to pleasure me - pleasure I did not want, request or imply.
He stroked her gently and continuously.
This was nothing. He would not overcome me. I would not open my legs. No matter how hard he tried. No matter how h..arddd.. he. he…he.. oh.. tried. Oh …my… my.
My body jerked. It won’t stop. Oh my! Oh my! Ohhhh my!
I could feel an orgasm coming.
It surprised me a whole damn lot!
I wanted to ask myself a thousand questions about how this could happen, in the way it did, without no penetration, no verbal or lip-interlocked consent.
It happened.
I screamed that night. I hugged the pillow tightly with my clenched fists while I cried. My head was going to explode.
I pushed his hands away and turned to lie on my side. I wiped my tears and continued to focus, this time into darkness.
It was amazing and sad all at once.
I had planned not to see or visit him after that day.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Frescoed Stories

Ok. I accept. I'm a liar. But really, that isn't the approriate and befitting description for me. I don't lie...Well,I just leave out a lot of "unnecesary" details. You could call it whatever you wanna, but I insist it's an essential trait of a realist (just to say sharp gurl/guy, I went to school noni :p ). Hey! You have had 6 "bedmates" and you are confusd about the current one (Mr. Right Now No.7)... You need advice,so your girlfriend(s) is the first link to clear thinking. In the course of explaining your predicament, it dawns on you that your girlfriend has made out with just 3 guys and has had sex with 1 (Jeez- Life must be a Bitch, Eh?)... You can't talk about this issue without relating it to your other escapades...therefore, a dilemma presents itself. Since you can't stop the story abruptly,you'ld have to: 1. Tell the truth, recounting your 'many' stories. You'ld watch the shock rise from her upper face to t

The Bedroom Comedy

You know when you have to wait months to hit that thing and then you fuck up. As in eh, when you mess up seriously! Yeah, that *I wanna die feeling* happened to me o. Choi! Met this girl, can’t even remember how we met. She was sha on ma bbm. Correct babe, boobies to die for, light skinned hottie, better yansh *wipes sweat* And yes she was in lust with me. Sexy slim toh bad, the ladies are (ok were) tripping. Back to the story. The girl wanted the D, so p-setting was really easy. I didn’t have to convince her unendingly. She wasn’t in Lagos at that time. She was somewhere in Delta/Edo. And then you know, the sexual frustration grew cos we didn’t see. We exchanged messages, how much we wanted to bang each other ...that kinda thing. She had the dirtiest mouth, I literarily moved around with a hard-on. I made mouth mayne. DAMN!!! Telling her I would do that, how I would keep hitting it for 25minutes non-stop. The multiple orgasm I would give her, oh la la.  She wanted me

Trade by Barter

It started out as a conversation. I and my friend were discontented about our financial status. I talked about how pleasant it would be if I had ‘sufficient’ and steady income. She talked about how she could not bring herself to ask men for money. We talked about the Aristo Chics we knew that summed up enough courage to collect humongous amounts from their customers. God was listening to our conversation. He had to make a comedy out of it, so he provided me what Unilag girls would call ‘opportunity’. Later that day, I was buying yoghurt around Honours when a white jeep honked at me. I walked up to the car and saw that an old man (most likely older than my father) was the driver and only occupant of the vehicle. “Good afternoon Sir”. “Good afternoon my dear. Do you stay in this hostel?” “No Sir.” “Where do you stay?” “Moremi Sir.” I lied, “Is there any problem Sir?” “No my dear. I would just like to know you better. I want you to be my friend” I could not help but laug