Skip to main content

Mummy and Daddy

She knew the world before I did.
She had been in the game before me, hence it was only natural that she was the instructor.
She taught me that locking lips was more of an art than an activity, that women could pleasure women as much as men could. 
Through her, I learnt the primary areas of pleasure. 
We sneaked around from time to time to touch our body parts - breasts today, bums on other days, We enjoyed our company so much that our parents let us hang out as much as we wanted. 
No one could have suspected we were up to anything 'immoral'. 
There were no boys present.
We were brought up in the way of the Lord and no one ever left any 'adult' materials lying around, so from where would we learn such indecency?
We were kids and we were girls. 
What do little girls know about lesbianism?
It was unheard of. 
Daddy only suspected my older brothers' friends and long distance uncles and cousins.
Mummy eavesdropped on my home tutor and I whenever she was home and had our maid sit some meters away from us until after the home tutor left.
So how then could we have found out about pleasure?
All measures were put in place to inhibit our raging sexual urges.
But unfortunately for them, we found out about the basics.
Thank heavens. Just the basics.
We possessed the tools, so wasn't it natural that we experimented?
For instance, we knew that any sensational touch on our nipples made us roll our eyes back. So we tried all sorts to make sure our eyes stay at the back of our heads.
We once saw an erotic DSTV movie where a man used ice cubes on his lady's nipples...we tried it out and it was awesome! *Giggles*
It was fun and funny, although we never shared our amusement with any other soul. It was our own little secret, and joke.
The one thing we never did was touch our belows.
We never discovered the ultimate pleasure, just as we never set eyes the year after I clocked thirteen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Producer

We had been fucking for four months. Boyfriend, girlfriends or side peeps, we did not care. We did not pry in each other’s lives and we did not take things farther. I loved him and he said he loved me. Everything was normal and uncomplicated. Then he had to leave and I became lonely. We talked every day and practically every minute but I was still lonely. I needed him there but it seemed like he was never coming back. Then I made a beautiful mistake. I had made two friends. A producer and his joint. We smoked up and cooled down. Then we took our clothes off in ecstasy and committed a sin against my lover. We made love and we climaxed. I had never climaxed. Probably because things were different with the producer. It was passionate, unlike what I had had with my lover. My lover dominated me while the producer united with me. Our mutual friend had enlightened us. He told us that we needn’t worry or care about the circumstances that held us apart. He told us to lea...

12 years

If I remember clearly, I was about 13, 14 when you first called me. I was in JSS 3 and you were in your second year in university. You had asked my girlfriend and classmate to give you one of her friends and because she told you I had the biggest boobs, I was your choice. Idiot. LOL. Our 10-year age difference made you so appealing to me. You were mature and seemed to have a firm grip of everything in your life. When you didn’t, you would simply roll a blunt and say “man cannot kill himself”. LOL. You were so cool and hot, even though I had no picture of you. Luckily for me I had a Nokia phone back then so communication was easy. Text messages and calls were all we had back then and the fad between opposites sexes was flirting and sexting. You’re probably the reason I enjoy writing and reading literotica today. I remember how after we passed the introduction stage , you asked that we play a game called imagine where we would conjure “sexy” scenes...

Frescoed Stories

Ok. I accept. I'm a liar. But really, that isn't the approriate and befitting description for me. I don't lie...Well,I just leave out a lot of "unnecesary" details. You could call it whatever you wanna, but I insist it's an essential trait of a realist (just to say sharp gurl/guy, I went to school noni :p ). Hey! You have had 6 "bedmates" and you are confusd about the current one (Mr. Right Now No.7)... You need advice,so your girlfriend(s) is the first link to clear thinking. In the course of explaining your predicament, it dawns on you that your girlfriend has made out with just 3 guys and has had sex with 1 (Jeez- Life must be a Bitch, Eh?)... You can't talk about this issue without relating it to your other escapades...therefore, a dilemma presents itself. Since you can't stop the story abruptly,you'ld have to: 1. Tell the truth, recounting your 'many' stories. You'ld watch the shock rise from her upper face to t...