Skip to main content

Bad-Day Sex


Today isn't really a good day. I can't seem to concentrate on work and my mind wanders when I'm listening to someone or looking at something.
I can't stop thinking about Friday night. I can't stop thinking about how you fucked your name out of my lungs, forcing me to scream your name like my life depended on it. 

Gawd! It was amazing!
Been a while I had dick that good.
Been a while I had someone turn up the volume to drown my voice and keep the neighbors from casting and binding delinquent youths.
Been a while I got my fundament spanked like I was in a sadomasochist movie.

Bam! Bam! Bam! 
"Yes Daddy! Fuck me like you miss me! Yes! Oh yes! Uh-uh! Right there! Ooh Baby! FUCK ME!"

Dick so good my eyes were rolled back half the time while I was positioned like a big-sized boiled prawn with coochie juice dripping on the couch.

"Babe, are you ok?"

My colleague taps me on the shoulder. 

"Hmm?"

She's the third person to ask today.

"You've been looking lost all day. What's the matter?"

"I'm fine."

No. I'm not really fine.

I've got 99 problems and a dick is one.

How do I snap out of this now?

Option A: Get more dick
Option B: Get more dick
Option C: Get more dick

F U C K !

*Scrolling through Whatsapp chats, clicks on fourth name*

Hey. I miss you. When can we hook up?

Comments

  1. Chai...
    "my eyes were rolled back half the time while I was positioned like a big-sized boiled prawn with coochie juice dripping on the couch..."

    I say no more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ms. Producer

We had been fucking for four months. Boyfriend, girlfriends or side peeps, we did not care. We did not pry in each other’s lives and we did not take things farther. I loved him and he said he loved me. Everything was normal and uncomplicated. Then he had to leave and I became lonely. We talked every day and practically every minute but I was still lonely. I needed him there but it seemed like he was never coming back. Then I made a beautiful mistake. I had made two friends. A producer and his joint. We smoked up and cooled down. Then we took our clothes off in ecstasy and committed a sin against my lover. We made love and we climaxed. I had never climaxed. Probably because things were different with the producer. It was passionate, unlike what I had had with my lover. My lover dominated me while the producer united with me. Our mutual friend had enlightened us. He told us that we needn’t worry or care about the circumstances that held us apart. He told us to lea...

12 years

If I remember clearly, I was about 13, 14 when you first called me. I was in JSS 3 and you were in your second year in university. You had asked my girlfriend and classmate to give you one of her friends and because she told you I had the biggest boobs, I was your choice. Idiot. LOL. Our 10-year age difference made you so appealing to me. You were mature and seemed to have a firm grip of everything in your life. When you didn’t, you would simply roll a blunt and say “man cannot kill himself”. LOL. You were so cool and hot, even though I had no picture of you. Luckily for me I had a Nokia phone back then so communication was easy. Text messages and calls were all we had back then and the fad between opposites sexes was flirting and sexting. You’re probably the reason I enjoy writing and reading literotica today. I remember how after we passed the introduction stage , you asked that we play a game called imagine where we would conjure “sexy” scenes...

Frescoed Stories

Ok. I accept. I'm a liar. But really, that isn't the approriate and befitting description for me. I don't lie...Well,I just leave out a lot of "unnecesary" details. You could call it whatever you wanna, but I insist it's an essential trait of a realist (just to say sharp gurl/guy, I went to school noni :p ). Hey! You have had 6 "bedmates" and you are confusd about the current one (Mr. Right Now No.7)... You need advice,so your girlfriend(s) is the first link to clear thinking. In the course of explaining your predicament, it dawns on you that your girlfriend has made out with just 3 guys and has had sex with 1 (Jeez- Life must be a Bitch, Eh?)... You can't talk about this issue without relating it to your other escapades...therefore, a dilemma presents itself. Since you can't stop the story abruptly,you'ld have to: 1. Tell the truth, recounting your 'many' stories. You'ld watch the shock rise from her upper face to t...